My place to rant or write about things I don't discuss with my kids - which means most of it will be about their father (L.), who I divorced in Feb. 2011 after fighting over it for over two years, and court stuff. I thought the fighting ended with a final decree. It does not.


Friday, April 22, 2011

Money Matters

Our society runs on money. We all have bills to pay... assuming we have moved out of our parents' houses and are on our own. Even then, you probably have a bill or two. I get this. I have a pile of my own bills as I struggle to provide some sort of living for my children. I'm tired of getting a listing of L.'s bills. I don't care how much money you owe and to whom. Just send the dang child support. He hasn't paid it in a month now and is nearly $5000 behind. That's a lot of child support. Do you know what I could do with all that money? Well, I wouldn't constantly have to tell my boys no to everything. That would be nice. My 9 year old wanted 50 cents to buy ice cream at school today. Do I have 50 cents? No. I had to scrounge to find $2 for the dang tooth fairy last night. So, L., sorry to hear about the three traffic citations (tickets) you received while traveling to your new place of residence (giving me the address would be nice- you've lived there for 6 weeks now and you are legally required to do it!), but that's life. You broke the law, you pay the bill. Child support still comes first. It would be nice not to have to panic about paying my bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment