My place to rant or write about things I don't discuss with my kids - which means most of it will be about their father (L.), who I divorced in Feb. 2011 after fighting over it for over two years, and court stuff. I thought the fighting ended with a final decree. It does not.


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Income Withholding Orders

I love them. What's not to love? The money comes out of L.'s paycheck and is deposited into my account. Love it. I know it's coming. And it comes. Reliably. No more wondering if he is going to think I've been "nice" enough to him, no more wondering how much he feels I ought to get, not more arguing over whether or not I should be able to live off what he feels like sending me. love, love, love those withholding order! And the new one ought to be depositing some money in my account tomorrow. Hooray! Here's to hoping it happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment